Do you have an eye for detail and a go-getter personality?
Are you ready to help synchronize all stages and elements of Mechanical Projects and help them operate successfully?
If so, GREAT NEWS!
Fidelity Mechanical Services is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team in Ashburn, VA.
A typical day may include:
- Obtain plumbing, HVAC, gas fitting, and other types of permits as required by jurisdictional codes.
- Receive material takeoffs from the site foreman and send to various vendors
- Obtain a list of equipment to price out from the Project Manager. After obtaining the best available price, request submittals on the equipment for engineer approval.
- Obtain pricing from subcontractors for items such as air balance, insulation, garbage disposal, and water treatment to use during the finishing stages of the project.
- Request installation, operation, and maintenance manuals for all equipment pertaining to the project.
- Scan documents into the electronic job folder.
- Prepare closing documentation to include O&Ms (operation and maintenance manuals), as-builts (copy of blueprints) start-up sheets, warranty, and air balance reports. Forward this information to clients.
- May prepare job billings to be sent to the customer after approval from the Project Manager.
Our ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator that has a strong understanding of change orders, RFIs, coordination with general contractors, vendors, subcontractors, and permit offices.