We are hiring for all counties in NJ. Caring Family Community Services is a family-owned and operated in-home counseling provider which was founded in 2003 by Roseann Porcelli, a long-time foster/adoptive mother.
Caring Family Community Services is seeking LSW, LCSW, LPC, and/or LMFT clinicians to provide in-home therapy to children with emotional, behavioral, and developmental challenges and their families. As well, we work with DCPP providing LSW, LCSW, LPC, and/or LMFT clinicians to the children, families and adults involved with their agency.
- You set your own schedule. Flexible afternoon/evening/weekend scheduling
- Competitive Employee Rates - Caring Family hires/pays clinicians as an employee, not a contractor
- LSW Employee Rate $45/hr. = Approximate Contractor Equivalent Rate of $50.75/hr.
- LCSW/LPC/LMFT Employee Rate $65/hr. = Approximate Contractor Equivalent Rate of $72.25/hr.
- Perk of being hired as an employee: We take out taxes, pay a portion of your taxes, pay for liability insurance, and more…
- Part-time to full time hours available
- Clinical supervision toward licensure available
- CEU Reimbursement
- Paid Sick Time
- Workers Compensation, Unemployment Benefits, Liability Insurance, Eligibility for Health Insurance
COVID Statement: We continue to actively hire during the pandemic. Your safety is our top priority. We abide by the CDC and local health department recommendations.
- Experience providing individual and/or family therapy to children, adolescents and/or adults
- Embrace our mission to Make a Difference in the Lives of Children and Families
- Creative, Flexible, Independent and Motivated
- Licensure in NJ as LSW, LCSW, LPC, LRC, LMFT, APN, CNS, Licensed Psychologist or PsyD
- Satisfactory completion of application, professional references, criminal background and driving record checks
- Experience with ID/DD/ASD population preferred but not required
- Bilingual candidates preferred but not required
What to Expect from Caring Family:
- Responsiveness to your application
- Expedited hiring process
- Upon hire, monthly supervision and 24/7 supervisory support
- Flexible caseload within a reasonable distance from your home