Makes the first contact with new student leads to understand their abilities, goals, and objectives for earning a Bachelor's degree. From there, works with a cross-functional team of degree research professionals to generate a viable, sustainable degree pathway for the student. Finally, mentors the student through the completion of their first course. The successful professional in this role will help new students develop a powerful vision for their educational journey. The professional will then translate that vision into a personalized student mission to earn the degree. Finally, the professional will break the personalized mission down into engaging course experiences that will forever change the student.
- Establish Contact & Define Vision. Contacts assigned students and works to understand how college fits into their life goals.
- Present Degree Plan. Works with a cross-functional team to maximize student's existing credit and present to the student a viable, sustainable degree pathway.
- Course Mentoring. Building upon the established student relationship, mentors the student through the completion of the first course on their degree pathway.
- Course Customization. Customizes the courses within the student's degree pathway to directly align with the student's ability, timing, and budget.
- KPI Collaboration. Collaborates with the sales manager to achieve specific metrics of both productivity and student satisfaction.
- Continuing Education. Participates in regular training sessions to further develop skills and knowledge
- Sales. No experience necessary, we will train new candidates. Experience enrolling adult students in either a for-profit or non-profit college or experience in a startup/product launch environment a plus.
- Communication. Excellent written and oral communication in fluent English with demonstrated ability to provide clear and tactful communication under pressure.
- CRM/Time Management. Ability to use customer relationship manager system to plan and complete sales activities while demonstrating strong time management skills.
- Proprietary Systems Learning. Ability to learn and master the use of proprietary degree mapping software and leverage it to ensure a powerful student experience.
- Emotional Intelligence. Solid people skills with a demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education. Bachelor's degree required
Travel. No travel is anticipated
Hours. 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M., Monday-Friday with additional time as needed
Lumerit enables students to reimagine college by blending world-class academic advising and course curation to allow students to graduate from the college of their choice faster than they ever imagined and for far less than they ever thought possible.
By prioritizing the student above anyone else, we believe we can make a global impact on higher education. Our vision and values empower every member of the Lumerit team to exceed student expectations at every level. In turn, our students (Lumerit Scholars) go on to achieve a world-class career, professional, and entrepreneurial outcomes.
Are you looking to realize the full potential of your unique talent while contributing to a very rewarding mission? We'd love to have a conversation with you. Come help us reimagine college by prioritizing the student!