Cornerstone Auto Group is a local family owned business that has been around for over 50 years. We make customer, employee, and community relations our top priority. In 2018 & 2019, Cornerstone was named one of the National Standard Top Workplaces by the Star Tribune. We are looking for a Service & Parts Representative to join our team at our Pre-Owned location in Plymouth, that will embrace our customer service philosophy and ensure we will continue to provide unparalleled customer service.
Benefits that we offer:
· Paid Training and Development
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Flexible Schedule – 40 Hour Workweek
· Career Path and Promotion Opportunities
· Multiple health care options with corporate contribution
· Free health care option for employee
· Dental Insurance w/Corporate Match
· Free Basic Life Insurance
· HSA w/Corporate Contribution
· 401K w/Corporate Match
· Vision Insurance
· Accident and Critical Illness
· Short- and Long-Term Disability
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Wellness Program with Fitness Discounts
· Auto Sales, Service, Parts, and Accessories Discounts
· Additional Employee Discounts and Perks
Primary duties will consist of but not limited to:
· Assists Advisors on the service drive with rentals, porter duties, and customer inquiries.
· Maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction standards and handles customer complaints with integrity.
· Assists parts and service customers in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
· Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
· Keeps current on new products and product updates.
· Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
· Participates in all training programs that are made available.
· Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience with Auto Part Sales - preferred
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Current, valid Driver’s License with driving record that meets insurance company standards
· Willing to submit and the ability to pass a pre-employment driving, background check and drug screen
· Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
· Detail-oriented and a strong work ethic
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Must be able to work flexible hours
Our Values: We value our relationships · We do what’s right, what’s honest · We aim for excellence · We listen to really understand · We take action · We show respect · We work as teams · We strive to improve, learn · We greet each day with gratitude · We celebrate what we do together
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.