A Full-Time MRI Technologist is needed for our Baltimore region. This position will start at 30 hours per week.
The MRI Technologist is responsible for producing high-quality diagnostic images while providing excellent patient care. This technologist will act as a float position and will require modification of hours and travel to accommodate any region of the company.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technology program and a member in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Licensed as a Medical Radiation Technologist in the state of Maryland is required.
- Working knowledge of MRI, CT, and XRay equipment and protocols to include technique, contrast indications, and other technical modifications as needed.
- Ability to work independently with very little supervision and exercise sound judgment
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and preventative measures (HIPAA confidentiality,
infection spread, etc.)
- Exemplary customer service experience including patient relationships and job knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to critically think
- Ability to exercise manual dexterity, control precision and arm-hand steadiness accurately
- Ability to be empathetic with patients; ability to maintain confidentiality
Certification in MRI (RT) (MR) required. MD state license.
Chesapeake Medical Imaging provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chesapeake Medical Imaging complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.