Report to the VP of Growth Marketing.
Work with Marketing, Product Management, Retention, Creative, and Finance to implement build best-in-class eCommerce initiatives. Transform the site and global domains with the goal to drive growth through better content, a better user experience, and better conversion.
- Lead the shopping experience; including the delivery of all sales, marketing, technology, and brand functions across the website. Serve as product owner for the e-commerce platform and improvements to achieve both KPIs; Own the analytics, technology, and tools that will be required to measure, test, and optimize performance
- Execute marketing programs and website changes to increase qualified traffic to the site, improve time on site, lower bounce rate, strengthen conversion, and ultimately drive sales
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Direct-to-consumer experience preferred.
- 6-8 years of managing Ecommerce consumer goods selling / marketing experience.
- Expertise in turning online traffic into sales by developing detailed plans for complex projects.
- Strong knowledge of design and product development process.
- Strong understanding of website UI/UX and development process.
- Experience with ESP email marketing or equivalent preferred.