Delivery Drivers are vital to the successful operation of our restaurants and meeting the expectations of our customers. The
main responsibility of a Pizza Ranch Delivery Driver is to deliver the orders to the designated places on time. Punctuality and
honesty are the attitude required from applicants for this position. Delivery Drivers are also expected to know how to read a
basic road map or use a GPS system to find unfamiliar locations. The orders must be delivered right on time and given to
customers in a very courteous manner. It is also expected from delivery drivers to make sure that the company’s delivery
vehicles are well maintained before and after the shift.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a driver’s license valid under the laws of the state(s) where the team member works, acceptable motor
vehicle record, proof of insurance, and satisfactory vehicle.
• May be cross-trained to perform other workstation duties within the restaurant as needed.
• Ability to be mobile and/or on your feet for extended periods of time during entire shift.
• Reaching, bending, stooping, lifting, wiping, sweeping, and mopping.
• Ability to lift and carry weight up to 40 pounds.
• Strong desire and ability to provide legendary guest service.
• Ability to positively interact with Team Members and Guests