Videographer & Digital Media Designer
Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated as well as committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Marketing team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there’s always room for one more.DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE – IT’S WHAT WE DO
As Videographer & Digital Media Designer at Payworks, you will produce content consumed by online audiences on social, payworks.ca and the Payworks platform. In addition, you will create content for our employee brand that engages and inspires your colleagues.
You are a skilled visual communicator who can script, shoot, edit, and produce videos and other digital assets that are both on brand and engaging to various B2B audiences. You possess excellent time and project management skills, can collaborate with team members and agencies, and are cool under pressure, appreciate autonomy and have a keen aesthetic eye. You have experience creating pieces that support a wider marketing strategy from explainer videos and animations to interview style projects and above all... you have a talent for storytelling.WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture – Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”.
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs – Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks – Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Create great content – You will have the opportunity to script, storyboard and pitch video and other digital media project concepts. With your concepts refined, you will produce videos and other digital assets including animations, graphics, data visualizations and webinar presentations for internal and external audiences to enjoy. In addition, you will create media for sales activities, client-facing product training, marketing campaign support, and custom images and animations as needed, using original and stock content.
- Manage digital assets – You will be responsible for the management of our digital assets, including regular maintenance and archiving of content. You will also help to refine and execute a digital content calendar that aligns with organizational objectives.
- Work with a team – Not only will you interact with Payworks staff, partners, customers and other stakeholders when you sit down with them for video interviews, but you will also collaborate with the team on a regular basis. You will support the fast paced and time sensitive projects related to major corporate events, as well as work with external agencies on specific deliverables.
- Stay on the leading edge – Stay up-to-date on current trends in digital content creation and distribution to implement fresh ideas that will drive brand awareness and engagement. We will look to you as our in-house expert!
- Degree, diploma or certificate in: Graphic Design, Broadcasting, Film & TV, Digital Marketing or related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience producing digital video content for TV, web and social media, preferably within a B2B environment.
- Excellent graphic design and video editing skills and knowledge of best practices, tools, and processes for publishing original online video.
- Expert in Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut, etc. and proficient in After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of the entire production process such as lighting, camera work, and post production/editing and proficient ability to operate cameras and other production equipment.
- Experience in preparing interview subjects and providing creative direction.
- Photography experience is considered an asset.
- Bilingual (French) is considered an asset.
If you are interested, please include a portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in your application.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the work location that best suits their work and lifestyle. The Videographer & Digital Media Designer reports into the Payworks office in Winnipeg, however has the option to work in the office or on a hybrid work model. Individuals working in the office and/or conducting in-person business operations must be fully vaccinated. Anyone unable to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine for a reason related to a protected ground set out in applicable provincial Human Rights Legislation may request an accommodation.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position