Spanish Speaking Consumer Retention Specialist
All American Home Care is an innovated leader and premier service provider in the Home Care industry.
The primary responsibility of the retention specialist is communicating directly with caregivers (HHA and CNA) and consumers, who have issues with the organization. The Retentions Specialist will be responsible for gathering information related to consumer and employee complaints that will allow the retention specialist to begin devising solutions and support for organizational improvement efforts. The purpose of this role is to retain consumers/caregivers and maintain exceptional satisfaction within the All American Organization.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or combination of experience.
- 2+ years experience in a Case Management or Administrative support role to leadership staff. Human Resources office experience preferred.
- Demonstrated capability maintaining strict confidentiality with employee information.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Strong typing and computer application skills.
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft programs required.
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Must be well organized, accurate and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication, public relations and follow up skills.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must effectively enforce company policies without alienating the consumer/caregiver.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position