CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
CTM is looking to add Corporate Travel Consultants to our current teams to accommodate our new business. These positions can be virtual and will be 900am-600pm Monday –Friday EST.You will be responsible for the timely and accurate servicing of CTM Travel’s corporate client’s travel arrangements.
Principal responsibilities are:
Assisting client with booking of corporate domestic and international travel including air/hotel/car rail, limo or any other services needed using the Sabre. Maintaining knowledge and staying updated on corporate policies and profiles, as well as, all client preferred vendors. Ability to counsel travelers on cost efficient routes, lowest fares, and travel products or services. Ensure optimum customer service levels through accurate and time efficient responses. Maintain positive attitude and professional manner.
As a CTM employee, it is the agent’s responsibility to follow company standards and support our theory of consultative relationship and our customer centric approach to supporting our clients.
· Thorough knowledge of GDS / Ability to process reservations in a timely manner
· Process reservation requests through multiple chnnels including phone, emails, request forms and chat
· Ability to handle and accurately process invoices, refunds and voids as described by CTM
· operations protocols
· Ability to handle multiple accounts, moving between pseudo cities
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· 2+ years travel industry experience
· Destination and travel route knowledge
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Lucrative Incentive Programs.
· Numerous paid holidays.