want to work in a friendly, professional and supportive organization? Do you
have a desire to serve those who bravely served our country? If so, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Community Hope is looking for a full-time Case Manager for our Hope for Veterans Program.
To ensure the safety of people we serve and our workforce, we require employee’s proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Unvaccinated employees must participate in COVID-19 testing at minimum one to two times per week in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
SHIFT: Monday - Friday: 3pm - 11pm
Will be providing case
management and support services to veterans enrolled in a residential veterans
veterans who may be experiencing symptoms related to mental illness, grief,
post-traumatic stress, unwanted behaviors, relationship problems, or substance
- Provide supportive counseling for
veterans in need of crisis intervention and emergency services.
- Support veterans in their recovery
through psychoeducation groups, housing search, and linkage to community-based
services as assigned by the Program Coordinator.
- Function as a team member including emergency
shift coverage, communicating all relevant information to other team members,
covering co-workers’ duties as needed.
- Execute all emergency procedures such
as medical emergencies, crisis intervention, fire and/or smoke, police
emergency, AED/ First Aid, etc. as
per the Agency’s Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Assist in the administration of drug
and alcohol screenings.
- Monitor veterans in housekeeping
maintenance and upkeep of the residence.
veterans in agency vehicles in a safe, cautious and responsible manner.
- Document service delivery and
maintains accurate and timely case management documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in Mental Health or a related discipline and 1 year of related mental health or substance experience.
- Knowledge of veterans’ issues, mental illness, addiction, and/or homelessness required.
- Veterans preferred; and/or experience working with veterans preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact.
~We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to
apply including Native American, people of color, women, LGBTQ+, people of all
abilities, veterans and veteran spouses.~
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled