NORTHPOINTE HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT LLC
CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL - NORTH AUGUSTA, SC - NOW OPEN!
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Assistant Director of Housekeeping who has a passion for delivering awarding winning service, exhibits exceptional leadership skills, and understands the meaning of delivering immaculate rooms and facilities to all of our guests. Benefit available after 60 days ( health, dental, vision, life, short term disability & accident insurance) PTO after 6 months.
- Must have outstanding leadership capabilities demonstrated by one’s ability to direct and inspire an entire Housekeeping Team toward achieving award-winning service and impeccable rooms and commercial areas throughout the hotel.
- Responsibilities include oversight and direction of the entire Housekeeping Department including but not limited to Assistant Director of Housekeeping, Laundry, Room Attendants, and House persons.
- Must have extensive, prior hotel Executive Housekeeping managerial experience with like hotels,
- . Must understand and be capable of meeting and exceeding company wide and brand standards including but not limited to cleanliness, quality assurance (QA), cost containment including labor costs and time allotments for minutes per room”, laundry and purchasing.
- . This is a very physically demanding position – candidate must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award Winning Service by exceeding guest expectations as evident by SALT scores.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon personnel issues on a daily basis. This would include ensuring job expectations are met by subordinates, counseling, reviews and disciplinary action as necessary.
- Must be able to positively interact daily with all Department Heads and hotel line staff.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to professionally convey thoughts and ideas.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve cleanliness and cost expectations.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
- Loves interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Must have at minimum 3-5 yrs of Executive Housekeeping Experience with IHG properties of 100 rooms or more.
Opera/M3 experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
NORTHPOINTE CROWNE PLAZA is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled