Do you want to work for an organization that values partnership? Do you want to have FUN at work? Do you want to come to work at a place where the employee owners value their ownership, where our teams value each other, and where the leadership values everyone? If you said yes to the above, then you might be interested in the opening we have for a Land Survey Technician in our Rogers, Arkansas office. What more could you ask for? Maybe to be an owner? Well you’re in luck, it just so happens that we are 100% employee owned!
What you will get to do:
- Gather land surveying field data for daily projects under the direct supervision of a party chief
- Perform various survey tasks in the field/job sites including: boundary, topographic and ALTA surveys, construction staking, bathymetric surveys, aerial surveys
- Performs various office tasks including: preparation / archiving of field notes, basic survey calculations, research and preparation of CAD files, review deeds and title work information, and cleans survey equipment
You will be a good fit if:
- At least 1 year experience as survey technician; preferred
- CAD experience a plus
- Reliable and willing to work in various indoor and outdoor conditions
- Ability to periodically work overtime as needed
- Can transition from one task to the next
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and physical
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing to have fun
- Willing to learn even if you don’t have all the skills for this position
- Leadership that values teamwork
- Employee Owners who value their ownership!
- We have an AMAZING Survey team that supports training and development
- We are just different
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our organization. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program
ANDERSON ENGINEERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled