Server Assistant (Seasonal May/October)
The purpose of the Server Assistant Position is to provide assistance to the service team throughout the shift. A professional image and demeanor are required at all times when interacting with guests and members. This is a key position in the training towards a server position.
Job Tasks (Duties)
- To join the Food & Beverage Service Team with an eagerness to learn that which is required of them.
- To demonstrate and practice the Attributes of a Mountain Air Employee.
- To provide courteous and prompt service to all members and guests.
- Providing bread service.
- Providing water service.
- Polishing of glassware and silverware.
- Light hosting and bar stocking duties as needed.
- Providing a light beverage service.
- Pre-bussing and reset of dining tables.
- Opening, running, and closing shift responsibilities.
- Provide any assistance to the service team.
- Assist with the setting up and break down of functions, events, etc.
- Assist with the decorations and costuming of special events.
- Assist with the cleanliness and sanitation of all related service areas.
- Be knowledgeable about Mountain Air, including its history and culture.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The individual must be well groomed, dependable, mature, and possess good verbal communication skills. A “great” friendly, service attitude is mandatory for the position as well as an eagerness to learn. The individual should possess good time management and organizational skills, and be in good physical condition. The individual must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 35 lbs with no physical hardship.
Previous food and beverage experience preferred, but not required.