Membership Fulfillment Coordinator
The National WWII Museum is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
The National WWII Museum is seeking a Membership Fulfillment Coordinator. This full-time position reports to the Director of Charter Membership and works as part of a team to assist Museum members with all aspects of their membership and doing so, establishes and maintains a rapport with members by providing excellent customer service. This position reviews and responds to all member inquiries received by phone, mail, and email.
- Respond to incoming calls, email, source material and general correspondence related to the Charter Member program.
- Manage production and fulfillment of replacement items for gift memberships, member thank you letters, and other membership benefits.
- Ensure constituent records are updated with proper contact, relationship, and solicitor information in all databases.
- Provide support to the Membership, Bricks, and Special Events staffs for all events and fundraising activities.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two years’ experience in non-profit development.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software for development, preferably in Raiser’s Edge, as well as proficiency in database analysis and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Initiative, organizational skills, and good judgment.
- Ability to work with others.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments under pressure and to consistently meet deadline schedules.
- Ability to interact effectively and diplomatically with external constituencies and prospective donors.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.