ATSI support services are growing. We are currently seeking a dedicated professional with a proven track record of success to join our team. This full-time position supports the Office of Naval Research (ONR). The candidate will work as the principal planner, scheduler, and logistician for all major Future Naval Capabilities (FNC) program events, including annual transition Reviews, Enabling Capability New Start Technical Review Boards, S&T Requirements, Roundtable Meetings, IPT Transition Reviews, and Technology Transition Review Boards.
- Associates degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of experience supporting DoD programs as a planner, scheduler, and logistician.
- DoD Secret clearance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power-Point to create and edit various documents.
- Prior experience supporting office management functions.
- Effective at working independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to organize and coordinate meetings.
- Experience interacting with senior personnel in the technology development, requirements, acquisition, and fleet/force communities.
- Knowledge of ONR’s internal procedures for managing conferences and controlling security is strongly desired.
- ONR office located in Arlington, VA (Monday – Friday, 40 hrs./week onsite)
Our Company: American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled-veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and subcontracts with the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
Direct Deposits & Allotments
10 Paid Holidays
Vacation & Sick leave
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance Program
Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & transportation
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Travel Assistance Program
Education Reimbursement Program
401(k) plan with company match
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled