Apollo Cannabis Clinics are medical clinics offering its patients an accessible path to medical cannabis treatments, free from stigma. We offer effective treatments for many chronic health conditions such as pain, anxiety, sleep disorders, PTSD and more through an evidence-based approach to empower our patients to take control of their overall health. We have a team of experienced health care professionals dedicated to patient care and medical cannabis education. We are actively seeking new and better ways to treat our patients’ illnesses with medical cannabis across Canada.
HR Generalist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Identify future staffing needs.
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary
- Will also assist with Healthcare Provider Recruitment and documentation
- Build a great exciting Team Culture with employee events
This position is Full Time ( 40hrs per week) and company currently offers group benefits combined with sick and personal days.
HR Generalist Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field
- Understanding of provincial and federal employment regulations
- Awareness of OSHA regulations and compliance
- Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 2+ years human resources experience
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
If You want to join an exciting and growing organization make sure you apply to this position!