Accounts Payable Clerk
eCampus.com is a premier online retailer of new, used and electronic textbooks for sale or rent, study materials and book buyback services. The website launched on July 2nd, 1999, the birthday of original investor, Dave Thomas of Wendy’s, and pioneered selling used textbooks online. Unlike other dot-com companies at the time, eCampus.com’s executive team brought with them invaluable experience in the textbook industry. The company has repeatedly found success in their ability to be agile and innovative, adapting to the ever-changing textbook market. eCampus.com’s mission is to set online bookstore industry standards for savings, selection, convenience and customer service as expressed in its slogan “Textbooks Easy. Fast. Cheap!”
Online book retailer has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk in its Lexington, Kentucky headquarters. This is a hands-on position that requires candidates to be very well-organized and detail oriented. This position will involve reconciliation and exception resolution in a complex and high volume payables environment. This is a full-time, hourly position with a competitive wage and benefits package.
Applicants must meet or exceed the following requirements:
· Prior experience in corporate accounts payable.
· Experience with reconciliation of vendor statements.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work with other departments within an organization.
· Ability to work independently on projects and be proactive in improvement of business processes.
· High proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
· Experience with Microsoft Great Plains strongly preferred but not required.
eCampus.com offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, Group Life/AD&D, long-term disability, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.