The Concierge serves as the initial contact in the branch for both existing and prospective clients. This person will act as brand ambassador for the bank and branch as well as the primary liaison between bank and client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Greet internal and external customers with prompt, efficient, courteous, and professional service.
2. Manage traffic flow by connecting customers to appropriate staff.
3. Educate customers on using ITMs and ATMs.
4. Orders checks and debit cards.
5. Responding to customer inquiries on account status; researching problems and concerns.
6. Assist customers with address and phone number changes.
7. Assist customers with stop payments.
8. Request debit card limit increases through Resource One.
9. Maintain a working knowledge of bank products and services. Cross sell products and services and educate customers on the use of internet and mobile banking.
10. Develop and maintain customer relationships.
11. Manage risk by adhering to bank policies and regulations.
12. Assist in ensuring proper functioning of day-to-day operations, including opening and closing procedures, inventory supply, ATM/ITM, etc.
13. Handle customers’ questions and concerns.
14. Explain bank services and charges to customers.
15. Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
16. Adheres to the BSA Policy and all other Bank Policies.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
· Requires a GED or High School Diploma or equivalence
· 1 year of experience in consumer sales or customer service
· Demonstrated typing skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to learn and teach new technology and multi-task in a busy environment
· Exude a professional demeanor with the ability to use independent judgment to handle any service matters in a satisfactory manner.
· Microsoft Office knowledge
· Proven track record in increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
FIRST GUARANTY BANK is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled