ICONA Resorts is currently seeking a Front Desk Agent at our Diamond Beach location. At ICONA, we are enthusiastic about our culture and take pride in hiring individuals that share our highest mission to provide our guests with unmatched services exuding a spirit of warmth, welcome, and love.
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for welcoming guests, checking guests in/out and making guests feel comfortable in their environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and welcomes guests.
- Assigns rooms and keys.
- Answer the phone in a pleasant manner.
- Makes reservations.
- Collects and distributes messages for guests.
- Prepares bills and collects payment for visits.
- Coordinates with various departments to ensure rooms are ready for check-in.
- Answers inquiries regarding hotel area and services.
- Provide luggage service when needed.
- Provide suggestions of places to visit, eat, and shop.
- Arranges transportation.
- Maintains hotel records.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guest's expectations.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Guest Focus.
- Stress Management/Composure
This position operates in a hotel setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching. The position may require lifting of products weighing up to 50 pounds.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Stand- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Walk- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Sit- Under 1/3rd of the time
- Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Climb or balance- Up to 2/3rd of the time
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Talk or hear- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Lift minimum of 5lbs.-50lbs.- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This role requires forty,plus hours to include, nights, weekends and holidays.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior hotel/hospitality expereience
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At ICONA we have fun while we get the job done! You'll be joining a team of talented, hard-working professionals all working together toward one goal: giving our guests a heavenly experience at our iconic beachfront resorts.
Full-time, year-round employees may be eligible for additional benefits including: health insurance, 401k, & bonuses.
ICONA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ICONA Resorts complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.