Peninsula Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is actively seeking Registered Nurse (RN) to join our dynamic team of professionals!
We welcome new grads!
Duties and Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse (RN) include but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluates relationship of resident complaints to collected health history
- Performs required skills (assessment, intervention) according to guidelines, forms, policies and procedures
- Develops care plan that demonstrates knowledge of criteria to ascertain residents specific needs based on health care problem(s)
- Carries out care plan that demonstrates familiarity with criteria to establish resident priorities specific to anticipated outcomes
- Implement physicians’ orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
Qualifications of a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Must have effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Education Requirements for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Minimum Associates Degree
What we offer:
Our facilities offer its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are a company you can be proud of, where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
$1,000 sign on bonus paid on the first year anniversary
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous PTO package
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401k plan
- Facility picnics
- Ice cream truck day
- Employee of the month
We serve patients in long-term, short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Our recently renovated facility's boasts a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center and offers bright, modern and comfortable home-like settings. Our professional staff of excellent primary care physicians, caring nurses, skilled clinicians and dedicated team of employees implement the latest interventions and treatments.
We are an EOE