Manager, Advance Development Team
Technical Lead will oversee
the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs,
write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. Technical
Lead ensures the projects are on track for meeting specifications and the
Technical lead has extensive
industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Technical Leads
are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with
the primary job duties and responsibilities.
- Determining project requirements and developing work
schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients
to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as
soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling
training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing
troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can
ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges,
failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering
presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Mentor Junior Engineers and maintain the technical
- Review the technical documents, source code and the
design to ensure the design meets specification and set quality.
- Architect and design the high-level system design as
per the project requirement.
- Ensure DFMEA, PFMEA and COGS are up to date on the
- Provide technical support on product prototype to
Qualifications and Skills Required:
State the minimum qualifications required
to successfully perform the job. These are the qualifications that are
necessary for someone to be considered for the position. All qualifications
must comply with provincial human rights legislation.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer
Science, Engineering, Physics or a
related field. With more than 5 years of Industry experience.
diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
Strong leadership and organizational
Willingness to build
professional relationships with staff and clients.
motivational, and interpersonal skills.