Join Our Team as Recreation Coordinator!
Temporary Full Time
Ending in May 2021
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
Please be advised, in light of COVID-19 and the safety practices and protocols our organization upholds to maintain the health and safety of our Residents and Staff, Jarlette Health Services prohibits Team Members from working with more than one employer
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. The Sales Coordinator is responsible and accountable for the sales and occupancy of the retirement lodge. This position is responsible for renting suites, selling personalized services to residents, achieving specific sales objectives, broadening the customer base through prospecting efforts and participating in community events to promote the lodge. This position will be a member of the management team within the Lodge and must be driven to achieve results.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Successful completion of a certificate, diploma, or degree in recreation or related field is
- Ability to understand, accept and relate to people regardless of the physical,
psychological or emotional state
- Ability to supervise and work cooperatively with others
- Ability to organize and lead large and small groups
- Ability to learn, demonstrate and utilize a variety of resources
- Must be computer literate
- Current CPR and First Aide
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education and participates in mandatory
- Must possess a valid Driver’s Licence and is required obtain classification “F” license
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.