Software UI Developer
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Software UI Developer to be a Full-time employee to support our Client Onsite/Hybrid in Washington, DC. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Software UI Developer will integrate with consumable security services, driving adoption of 24X7 proactive security monitoring on all TIO environments and systems, while integrating compliance operations. Will work cross-functionally with various client teams: product management, QA/QE, various technical and operational divisions to drive forward results.
• Present layer UI development and prototyping synthesizing visual, motion, input, and interaction designs across a diverse and rapidly evolving technology ecosystem
• Contribute technical expertise throughout all stages of product design and development, conceptual design, visual design language and motion personality, input language, UI platform and tools maturity, prototyping and production
• Perform implementation of accessible UI
• Ownership of quality standards, process, schedule, costing, resources, and deliverables
• Offer alternatives when technology constraints require design compromises
• Help develop and refine UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines
• Establish utilization of responsive design and emerging coding and design practices
• Bring a multi-disciplinary point of view of product design to the conversation
• Synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines.
• Design/develop web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, proofs of concepts (POC’s), and production ready pilots
• Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, preproduction, production, and post-release patches
• Contribute to the design and architecture of the projects within the TIO’s portfolio
• 5+ years of work experience on web or device applications
• 1-2+ years’ experience developing prototypes at the right level of fidelity for each phase of development, from startup through launch and beyond
• 1+ years’ experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP
• Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications
• Experience with AWS, CI/CD, and containerization (Cloud formation, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Redshift, AWS Lambda automation tools, Linux, Docker, Chef or Puppet, etc.)
• Expertise in software processes, web services, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, enterprise application integration, and relational databases.
• Experience with unit testing & Test- Driven Development (TDD)
• Excel in the implementation, production, and shipment of highly polished user interfaces
• Ability to execute production-quality code from designs
• Familiar with server-side technologies such as Node.js or .NET
• Experience building responsive and mobile-first applications
• Exposure to RESTful APIs and familiarity with industry best practices
• Familiar with unit testing libraries like Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
• Familiar with version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
• Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics
• Familiar with development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
• Experience with various, modern web frameworks
• Advance skills in Postgres/Relational Database Service/Cross Domain Solutions
• Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
• Certified - AWS Solutions Architect or 1-year experience in role
• BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Must be US Citizen with an Active Top Secret, SCI eligibility
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
E-INFOSOL LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.