Massage Therapist/Esthetician - Eldorado Resort
Eldorado resort is introducing Health and Wellness services including massage and esthetics and would love for you to join our team to offer our guests and our community the best experience in one of Kelowna’s best resorts.
Relaxation and deep tissue (sport) massages are our most requested service! We are offering services Thursday to Sunday (9 AM – 6 PM). Mobile services are not expected at our Resort.
In addition, massage/treatment therapists/practitioners are also expected to:
- Offer elevated Guest Service from arrival to departure
- Complete guest intake form
- Setting up/Take down/ Clean up services
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions.
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas and listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Follows all practice policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Adhere to hygiene, sanitation and safety, and infection prevention control guidelines and standards
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Commission based and 100% gratuities goes to you
- Employee perks and benefits are included in our restaurants, marina, sport rentals and hotel stay.
- Massage therapy Diploma/Spa Practitioner/Esthetic Certificate
- Must be able to perform 30-90 Minute treatment sessions
- 1 year experience preferred, new graduates welcome, mentorship available for new RMT or massage practitioner
- Maintaining a positive attitude and exceptional customer service
- Flexible availability, be willing to be a team player; be adaptable; employee ideas and feedback are always appreciated
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Massage Therapist to offer therapeutic massage treatments for our guests and staff who would love to use their extended Health Benefits! We are flexible and are willing to work with your schedule. If you are interested in the Tourism/Hospitality industry or a supplemental income, we would love to hear from you!
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.