Do you want to make a difference by saving lives? Do you enjoy driving? Want to work for a not-for-profit? Miller-Keystone Blood Center helps by saving lives every day providing blood products in PA and NJ. We are looking for an individual who likes to drive as well as interact with co-workers in order to deliver lifesaving blood products from our blood centers, and our blood drives held within our community, to our processing center. Community blood drives account for 60% of blood products donated at Miller-Keystone, and this position helps meet our mission of saving lives.
If you have:
- Delivery or courier experience
- A willingness to learn
- Effective verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Great problem solving, decision making, and self-management skills
- A positive outlook and attitude
**All new hires are eligible for Bonuses. You will be eligible to receive, upon completion of 180 days of service, and successfully passing probation, a $500 retention bonus. Upon completion of 365 days of service, you will receive an additional $500. Total of $1,000 over one year of employment service.**
- Mornings and evenings required and availability to work every other weekend
- Minimum of 20 hours per week
Our benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision buy-in option
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted tickets
And the feeling that comes from knowing you are part of an organization that saves lives, every day.
*Please note this is a Part-Time position.
Miller-Keystone Blood Center is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled