Position Title: Representative, Distributors
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Supervisor, Distributors
DDC has had superior growth throughout
2020 and we are pushing for more in 2021! We are looking for diligent, trainable
representatives to support our expansion. The Distributor Representative
exemplifies DDC’s commitment to excellence by providing an exceptional
experience to anyone with whom they interact. Operating with accuracy and
integrity, the Representative is a communication conduit who helps ensure that
the needs of the client are met.
The Distributor Representative serves as a strategic client partner and an
extension of their organization. The Representative establishes and nurtures
strong working relationships with internal and external business leaders, key
stakeholders and work teams to ensure the successful delivery of services to
clients and their customers. The Representative works with internal and
external groups to quickly implement effective solutions, while minimizing any
possible disruption to program operations and meticulously communicates with
all involved parties through resolution.
This position reports
to the Distributor Supervisor and is responsible for responding to service and
sales calls, faxes, and e-mails from our clients. Distributor Representatives
must have the ability to listen attentively to callers, understand their needs,
and offer the most appropriate and beneficial DDC services. This position has
the capability to work from home once training is complete.
- Proactively identify and implement services that address clients’
needs and help them achieve their business goals.
- Exceed client expectations by providing extraordinary service.
- Troubleshoot issues and work with internal and external groups to
quickly implement effective solutions, while minimizing any possible disruption
to program operations; meticulously communicate with all involved parties
through resolution; resolve client concerns or be able to escalate them to
others in a timely and concise manner.
- Provide distributors with outstanding service by answering
questions, addressing concerns, and solving problems as needed to ensure that
every case is successfully completed and every patient/client satisfied.
- Must have a broad understanding of the operational and
informational flow within DDC, and effectively coordinate action to ensure
appropriate and timely use of resources.
- Must be natural problem solvers and be able to anticipate needs,
proactively working to remove obstacles and ensure a seamless experience for all
- Answer incoming phone calls from accounts and patients
- Make outbound phone calls to alert accounts of challenges with
- Respond to email inquiries in a professional manner
- Monitor case volume from top accounts to ensure retention
- Scheduling support for Immigration Cases
- Positively impact operational efficiency by providing one-call
- Possess the aptitude to quickly acquire knowledge and apply it
- Take initiative to help team members when needed
- Follow DDC procedures and guidelines to ensure that DDC’s services
are offered in a manner consistent with our mission and vision statements.
- Work effectively with their teammates, Manager and other DDC teams
- High School/GED Diploma required
- Three (3) to four (4) years previous experience in Call Center or
- Knowledge of DNA or Diagnostic testing procedures is preferred
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat;
experience in working with Microsoft Teams
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision;
must also be able to work as part of a team
- Outstanding telephone skills, customer services skills, and must
be a decisive problem solver.
- Ability to build relationships with top accounts assigned to you
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy, and strong
communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Positive attitude under pressure
- Due to the sensitive
nature of our business, it is imperative that each Team Member is of high
integrity and able to keep work-related issues confidential.
DNA DIAGNOSTICS CENTER INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled