Ashland Cleaning is seeking one experienced full-time HR Manager to join our growing team!
We are a family owned & operated commercial and residential cleaning company based in Ashland, Ohio with accounts and clients located in Ashland, Richland, Huron, and surrounding counties. In 2018 we expanded, and began Wooster Cleaning, LLC serving Wayne, Medina & Holmes counties. From the beginning since 2004, our integrity to our staff, clients, and community has been ingrained in our culture.
Ashland Cleaning is seeking a skilled HR Manager with experience in employee relations, management coaching, also actively involved with recruitment, training, and onboarding.
HR Manager Qualifications
- 2+ yrs. Experience as a Human Resource Generalist/Manager
- 2+ yrs. in Onboarding, Training or Employee Development
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Broad knowledge of all human resource functions
- Customer Service background
- Clean Background Check & Valid Driver's License
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
Provides guidance on a wide variety of human resources issues to executives, managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Responsible for investigating resolving and advising on employee relations issues and recommending corrective action as needed.
- Provide assistance to management in resolving employee relations problems and/or issues.
- Plays a leadership role in coaching and counseling field managers on all employee relations matters and desired leadership behaviors.
- Assist management on all employee relations matters.
- Helping/Mentoring our employees to reach personal goals.
- Collaborate with Office Manager.
- Understanding & coordination with employee's leaves of absence with workers compensation, FMLA, ADA, Federal, and State regulations.
- Analyzes and determines training needs and delivers training programs for management in areas of recruiting, performance evaluation, progressive discipline, employee safety etc.
- Responsible for training and guidance on the talent development process.
- Involvement with Marketing on talent acquisition process to include: sourcing, screening, and onboarding.
- 30% Travel Required during regular office hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: Negotiable