Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialists manage and develop key relationships with our enterprise and small business customers as the first key point of contact for general and technical support. The Technical Support Specialist has a deep understanding of customer workflows, processes and troubleshooting techniques to find successful ways to implement solutions. This individual is a product expert and has a technical background having worked alongside engineers in the past. Engaging and customer focused by nature, they drive continued value with our customers as we position Coconut Software as an industry leader. At the heart of the role, Technical Support specialists are curious problem solvers who love proactively learning new things and engaging empathetically with customers.
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO:
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone and resolve problems with empathy and sense of urgency.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve application issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Share product and technical expertise, facilitating technical and operational discussions and troubleshooting with engineers/SRE team
- Maintain our SLA standards for responsiveness, customer satisfaction and resolution time.
- Manage and document daily reported issues in a bug tracking system (Jira, Zendesk, etc).
- Contribute to Help Centre documentation
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- You can work 9 am - 5 pm EST (regardless of where you're located in Canada!)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience working with customers
- High emotional intelligence with exceptional listening skills and empathetic to the needs of the customer
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with a natural curiosity and aptitude to learn new things at a rapid pace
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Experience with API, SQL and debugging web applications considered an asset
- Team player and self-driven, always looking to learn and help others
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple tasks
WHO IS COCONUT SOFTWARE?
Coconut Software is an enterprise customer engagement platform that is implemented by some of the biggest companies in North America including Capital One, RBC, Rogers, and Canadian Tire. Founded in Saskatoon by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, the company has grown to over 50 employees with offices in Saskatoon and Toronto (currently working from home). After a year of tremendous growth and completion of the Google Accelerator for Startups, the company is gearing up to scale the business event faster next year.
With a relaxed work environment and company perks like Cabana Days, Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and the opportunity to work from home, Coconut has created a company culture that is best in class. We are about people, passion, and performance and as a people-first company with exciting growth plans, Coconut is an excellent place to propel your career!
Modernizing how Banks and Credit Unions engage because everyone’s time is money.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Share.
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Opportunity to work from home or remotely
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan (ESOP)
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.7 rating on Glassdoor