Rumbling Bald Resort is accepting applications for Concessions Attendant scheduled to work 30-40 hours per week through Labor Day. The Attendant operates the Concessions counter and provides good customer service to resort members and guests.
Essential Job Duties
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Courteously greets and takes orders from resort members and guests.
- Serves food and beverages including sandwiches, hot dogs and pre-made snack foods.
- Operates cash register.
- Assures cleanliness of Concessions facility.
- Sells pool toys, sundries, and other merchandise for the recreational use of members and guests.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the Outdoor Venue Manager.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to perform record keeping and basic mathematical calculations.
- Requires a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to work as a team member.
- Experience working with the public is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; bend; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and occasionally lift 25lbs. Must be able to withstand working in a variety of weather conditions including sunlight and a hot/humid summer climate.
We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who want to be a part of the team we have built at Rumbling Bald Resort. We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all of our Associates. During your time off, spend your day on the lake, enjoy our hiking trails, beach, pools, tennis and golf courses.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled