ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE
We are actively seeking experienced Compliance Assistant to join our growing home care team.
All American will:
- foster your growth
- offer a competitive salary
- provide you with healthcare coverage at 50% cost to you
- provide life insurance with a $50,000 policy at no cost to you
- offer opportunities for annual bonuses based on your specific performance
- to offer annual increases based on your performance
- offer room to grow and develop professional roots
- allow you to transition into other departments or the department that is the best fit for you
- give you a familial environment that makes you feel at home
All American Home Care is a community focused, Medicare Certified agency, providing services throughout the greater Philadelphia area. Our nurses provide comprehensive care, with a focus on pioneering clinical pain management, and dedication to living our mission of serving our patients regardless of diagnosis or financial resources. It’s based on the belief that every person who is ill or injured has the right to be cared for with dignity. Each patient is cared for by a team of professionals who provide home care that is designed to cater to each specific patient.
This position is responsible for ensuring that clinical and non-clinical business operations and procedures comply with legal requirements and internal policies; incident investigations; proactive annual work plan audits and monitoring related compliance for the organization
In addition, you will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and recommending corrective actions (including analyzing root causes and controls) regarding process-related issues to help support operational compliance with state and federal laws, internal policies.
You will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new regulations, auditing organizational processes, building the framework to ensure high integrity compliance in accordance with the Department of Health and Human services, Office of Inspector General (OIG).
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or 2+ year experience in Compliance.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office
• Excellent customer service skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment •
• Strong professional written and verbal communications
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position