STI provides inspection services of all Downhole Tubular Goods. We provide the highest level of technology, combined with superiorly trained inspectors, to provide our customers with the reassurance that their tools are ready for service. The job requirements for the Mud Motor Technician are as follows:
- Technical background desired
- Familiar with Mud Motors
- Experience with continuous rotating torque machines
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to Follow Procedures
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Physical Demands and Work Conditions
- Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling.
- Moving, carrying, lifting, objects up to 50lbs
- Strong work ethic and Teamwork
- Oilfield experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they arise
- Hard Worker that is Safety-Minded
- Willing to Learn and Follow Instructions
- Honest and Trust Worthy
- Work as a Team
- Have dependable transportation to get to Work
Disassembly Technician Responsibilities:
- Working On-Call schedule assembling Mud Motors
- Filling and Following all Procedures and Paperwork
- Day-to- day job activities involve challenging work and exposure to critical conditions or situations.
- In all that you do, promote safety awareness, environmental consciousness, and quality improvement.
- All other duties as assigned
To keep our phone lines clear, once you submit an application, please DO NOT contact the phone numbers on the website. If the Manager at the Hiring Location is interested, they will contact you once your application has been reviewed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time