Night Auditor - The Loyalist Country Inn & Conference Centre
At Murphy Hospitality Group we pride ourselves on an exceptionally high standard of quality service and products. It takes the best people to reach this higher standard of excellence. We believe in extensive training and providing our people with an excellent benefits program, competitive wages, advancement, and professional development opportunities. At MHG it’s all about the people!
Loyalist Country Inn & Conference Centre
The Loyalist Country Inn & Conference Centre features 82 clean, comfortable and fully appointed rooms, an indoor pool, fitness centre, business centre, 24-hour front desk, and an onsite restaurant/lounge offering room service. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, newspapers and parking. We’re also a prime location for meetings, conferences, weddings and events, and can efficiently accommodate each.
As a Night Auditor, You Will
The Hotel on Pownal is looking for a Night Auditor. The Night Auditors play a very important role in the team. They are the first line in responding to our guests in the quieter hours with late check-ins, very early departures, or complaints from guests about noise, room conditions or anything else we can help them with. Our Night Auditors love the challenges of working independently at night, are genuine, and they care about creating an amazing experience for our guests.
- Greet arriving guests, check in and assign rooms
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Process telephone calls
- Process wake-up calls
- Provide information on hotel facilities and guest services
- Arrange services required for guests with special needs
- Process guests' departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Provide exceptional guest service
- Property walk through
- Work alongside of the hotel team to establish a safe and fun atmosphere
What You Bring
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Love for building strong relationships with team members, our guests and the community
- Excellent oral communication
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Night Auditor experience is considered an asset
What We Offer
- Flexible Schedule
- Complimentary meal included per shift
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
- Discounted gym memberships and wellness reimbursement program
- Growth and development opportunities
- Discounts at local shops and all MHG locations
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position