As a SR Product Manager we’re counting on you to drive our platform in the right direction by identifying market and customer needs and opportunities. You are passionate about both product planning and delivery, from managing the product throughout the product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with other product managers, engineers, and designers to deliver winning products to our customers.
You rely on a blend of data driven decision making and gut intuition and have a keen eye for detail and understanding customer needs. Working collaboratively comes naturally and you work seamlessly across departments - working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Technical Support to ensure revenue and customer, company and strategic are met.
We’re in a position to experience some pretty phenomenal growth in the coming months and are looking for an innovative SR Product Manager to help scale the growth of our team. We’re pretty passionate about what we do we’re looking for someone as passionate about their work as we are! We’re not an ordinary company and we don’t expect you to be ordinary either!
YOU ARE FIRED UP TO:
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to develop product, marketing, and partnership strategies.
- Work with customers, sales teams, and services teams to identify key business use cases and drive enhancements and requirements into the product development process.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the business domain, applying problem-solving skills to address critical and complex issues to ensure the product evolves in support of our customers needs
- Champion the voice of the customer within the organization.
- Define and communicate solution value, differentiation and key marketing messages.
- Contribute to the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Perform product demos to customers and staff.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Contribute to the development of sales tools and collateral.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Minimum 5 years of product management in a fast paced, enterprise-level company delivering customer-facing digital products.
- University degree, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- You have excellent communications skills, organizational skills and a strong business acumen.
- You understand the entire software development lifecycle, and are experienced in agile cross-functional environments and being a part of autonomous teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of design principles for mobile and web.
- History of being an innovative problem solver with a knack for pre-emptively identifying potential issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- Portfolio of digital work with demonstrated high-quality documentation.
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and sitting idle or stagnant drives you nuts. You’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software is an enterprise customer engagement platform that is implemented by some of the biggest companies in North America including Capital One, RBC, Rogers, and Canadian Tire. Founded in Saskatoon by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, the company has grown to over 70 employees with offices in Saskatoon and Toronto (currently working from home). After doubling revenues 3 years in a row and completing the Google Accelerator for Startups, the company has ambitious growth plans to scale the business over the next 3 years.
With company perks like Cabana Days, Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has created a company culture that is best in class. We are about people, passion, and performance and as a people-first company who are often seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.