The Common Area Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all indoor and outdoor common resort areas.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains cleanliness in lobby- dusting furniture, counters, mirrors, vacuuming and mopping floors.
- Cleans and disinfects public restrooms, resupply restrooms with necessary paper products.
- Ensures continuous cleaning of all public areas of the property.
- Removes trash in public areas and maintains interior appearance by picking up trash and emptying containers.
- Monitor Do Not Disturb (DND) list.
- Assist Room Attendant’s, Laundry Attendant’s and Houseman when needed.
- Assist with laundry, folding and stocking.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to Facilities, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Weekly attendance to Aloha Culture Meeting.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Guest Focus.
- Detail Oriented.
This position operates in a hotel setting. This role requires good physical resilience and ability to work at a high pace while standing throughout the day.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The position may require lifting of products weighing up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time seasonal position. This role requires forty, plus hours to include nights weekends and holidays. We have day shifts 9:00AM -4:00PM and evening shifts 5-11:00PM available.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Prior Housekeeping experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.