Technical Support Specialists manage and develop key relationships with our enterprise and small business customers as the first key point of contact for general and technical support. The Technical Support Specialist has a deep understanding of customer workflows, processes and troubleshooting techniques to find successful ways to implement solutions. This individual is a product expert and has a technical background having worked alongside engineers in the past. Engaging and customer focused by nature, they drive continued value with our customers as we position Coconut Software as an industry leader. At the heart of the role, Technical Support specialists are curious problem solvers who love proactively learning new things and engaging empathetically with customers.
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone and resolve problems with empathy and sense of urgency.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve application issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Share product and technical expertise, facilitating technical and operational discussions and troubleshooting with engineers/SRE team
- Maintain our SLA standards for responsiveness, customer satisfaction and resolution time.
- Manage and document daily reported issues in a bug tracking system (Jira, Zendesk, etc).
- Contribute to Help Centre documentation
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience working with customers
- Located or comfortable working in PST
- High emotional intelligence with exceptional listening skills and empathetic to the needs of the customer
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with a natural curiosity and aptitude to learn new things at a rapid pace
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Experience with API, SQL and debugging web applications considered an asset
- Team player and self-driven, always looking to learn and help others
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple tasks
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and you’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Company perks include Cabana Days (extra vacation days), our Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.