Are you an AWS/Azure development wizard? Do you love solving national security problems with code? Are you passionate about building cloud-native applications? This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that is obsessed about bringing strong success for application development teams. E-INFOSOL is seeking a Cloud Engineer to support a contract in Crystal City, VA. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
- Perform programming, code refactoring, systems operations, or design under the supervision of a more senior staff member.
- Use software such as C++, Perl, Python, to implement algorithmically complex information processing projects.
- Participate in the implantation of sophisticated and original algorithms and IT systems to process massive data sets.
- Support complexity and scalability assessments of existing IT systems, through code analysis and instrumentation and support the identification of opportunities for application of advanced computer science solutions to improve the systems.
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance
Minimum Education Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
Minimum Experience Required:
- 8+ years of Linux experience of RedHat, CentOS, Scientific Linux, or similar Linux/Unix systems
- 3+ years of experience with Python and/or Java
- 3+ years of experience with system administrative scripting. (bash, Python, Ansible)
- 5+ years of experience working with full lifecycle engineering project.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS (CloudFormation, SWF, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, RDS)
- Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge in one of the following areas: UI/UX, Front end engineering, API development, or data engineering.
- 3-5 years of Ansible (or other similar automation and CI tools such as Chef, Puppet, Saltstack)
- Managing and deploying databases (oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Managing and deploying Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Experience with containers (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Configuring and deploying Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus, and other CI/CD tools)
- Engaging other enterprise groups (networking, security, etc)
Nice to have:
- Keycloak or other IDP’s
- Broad understanding of networks (AWS and on-premise)
- Knowledge of Python and Java is a plus
- Knowledge of open-source directory service and dns (OpenLDAP, dnsmasq)
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we are able to provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.