Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Metropolis, IL
SHG Temp Staffing Metropolis, IL $32.50 per hour
SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking for experienced LPN’s (Licensed Practical Nurses) to fill job openings. The ideal candidate will possess a current LPN license with excellent clinical assessment skills.****** You can start ASAP AND GET PAID DAILY!!!! ******Requirements of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Current LPN license
- Current CPR Card & Updated Physical
- Must be caring and flexible
- Excellent communications and time management abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; works well with clients and clinical team
- Must possess independent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to pass a Level 2 background check and drug screen
- Excellent writing and charting skills
- Methodical and tidy work habits
Responsibilities of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the scope of practice specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures.
- Provide superior home care for individuals to improve quality of life.
- At least one year of experience as an LPN in a Long Term Care setting is preferred
- Continually evaluating the patients’ needs which includes assessments, diagnose(s) and interventions according to patients individualized home plan of care.
- Preparing accurate, orderly and timely reports, documenting while maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Adhering to all practices standards as they apply to patient care while keeping individuals cultural and spiritual beliefs in mind while maintaining professional standards and boundaries.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions.