Time – Food/Beverage
Description: The Restaurant Manager sets the standard for service
expectations by scrutinizing every aspect of the guest's experience from start
to finish, and personally intervenes to correct below standard service issues
and positively coaches and counsels staff to achieve the highest quality of
service in all areas of the restaurant. Our Restaurant Managers demonstrate and
extend same "caring for the needs of the guests" attitude with staff,
demonstrating skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing,
mentoring, managing and leading the team according to our First Commitment:
People, Our Greatest Resource.
Position Summary: The Restaurant Manager is responsible for all
front-of-the-house (FOH) functions on an opening, mid- or closing shift,
including guest relations, supervision of all FOH staff and staffing levels,
proper restaurant ambiance, housekeeping, and set-up, food & beverage
quality, safety and pace. The Restaurant Manager ensures that the shift is run
in a smooth manner and attends to any unexpected problems or emergencies that
may arise. The Manager is assigned a work group consisting of a FOH department
(i.e., Front Desk) and/or a profit/cost center such as Retail or Repair and
Maintenance. The Manager is responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial
goals and staff development of the assigned work group.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years as a manager in a full service
restaurant, or Minimum 2-year degree in Restaurant Management or Business
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments
demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, with extensive
- May lift materials and/or product up to 50 pounds or
- 5 day work week, at 46 hours scheduled, one weekend off
- Fully Covered Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Career growth potential – we promote from within!
- Employee Meal Benefits
- and so much more!
Please apply online today. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Panini Kabob Grill is an Equal
Opportunity Employer .