Be an essential part of the casino functions. Make the guests feel at home
while interacting with them. Provide excellent guest service while assisting
patrons, encouraging player club enrollment and membership, rewarding,
answering marketing/promotional questions, and assisting/resolving guests’
- Enrolls new players in the
player club program.
- Informs members of Player Card
benefits, contests and promotions. Replaces lost player card and
- Distributes promotional items
in accordance with guidelines.
- Develops and maintains a
thorough knowledge of the player tracking system.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of
marketing, events, and promotions.
- Responsible for selling retail
essential items as requested by guests.
- Assists customers with their
redemption of daily transactions.
- Notifies management of any
technical problems in the player card system.
- Maintains daily inventory of
Player Club daily items redeemed.
- Develops positive relationships
with our casino customers in order to maximize return visits.
- Assists in various promotional
activities of the Marketing Department, as requested.
- Assists in planning and
preparation for marketing events.
- Investigates and resolves
- Ensures compliance with all
regulatory controls and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months of related
- Must be able to work in a
- Must qualify for and maintain
licensure as required by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Must have a thorough knowledge
of approved Responsible Gaming Program.
Valley Forge Casino Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled