Showcase your talent at a well-established brand, be appreciated for your contribution, and be rewarded for your success!
We are a locally-owned restaurant group with openings for professional, high-energy, and experienced servers which will deliver the best guest service and create connections with our guests. Our servers have a passion for people, service, food, and wine and are responsible for delivering gracious hospitality with integrity and a strong knowledge of the Endeavor Hospitality Group brand.
If you have a positive attitude, an outgoing personality, and experience or interest in the hospitality industry, we would love to talk to you.
All candidates should possess strong communication skills and demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm for working in a high-paced environment. Applicants for serving positions should have restaurant serving experience, a guest-focused service orientation, and the ability to multi-task and maintain focus during high-volume services. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and reliable, with a strong work ethic and a passion for hospitality. We offer flexible scheduling, extensive training, and we’ll work around your schedule.
We treat our guests like family, offering an eclectic mix of hospitality brands and event venues that deliver the pinnacle of food and beverage experiences.
- Leading by example and setting the standards for service with maintaining discipline and structure.
- Demonstrate integrity in all areas, both personal and professional. Instill trust and dependability among the staff and become a role model built on character and positive actions.
- Share in the restaurant’s vision and responsibility of being eco-conscious through sustainability and leadership in the community and industry.
- Promote teamwork among the staff and management by displaying creativity, trust, dependability, and respect.
- Deliver excellent guest experience to create lasting relationships with guests to ensure contagious loyalism.
- Attend to guests upon arrival.
- Set the table and present the menu to guests.
- Take and serve orders, answer questions and make recommendations for complementary products.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff.
- Deliver food to tables.
- Issue bills and accept payment.
Qualifications and Skills
Job Location: Bloomington, IN
Required education: High school or equivalent
- Positive Attitude and a sense of humor
- Attention to detail
- Patience and guest-oriented approach
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Strong organizational skills
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Prior restaurant serving experience
- Integrity in service and guest relations
- A schedule that is predominantly nights and weekends
- A passion for the integrity of food, beverage, and service
- The ability to learn in house POS and loyalty systems
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays