Ability Matters provides premier services for individuals with autism and other neurological disabilities, with an emphasis on community inclusion for all. Our services are personalized and individualized for each of our consumers by our four departments: education, intervention, housing and day services. Driven by our core values, we provide outstanding care to our consumers and their families because we all have the Ability to Matter.
From smart office technology and information management to highly trained staff, we have a reputation of providing high end services necessary to drive innovation in the field of disabilities. Our award-winning staff at Ability Matters values inclusion, diversity, and community. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding state and federal standards.
At Ability Matters, you will work for an amazing company with growth opportunities, great benefits, and talented, passionate co-workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Seek out new opportunities for Individuals with disabilities
- Set up administrative meeting and events
- Learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Ability Matters services and solutions for day-to-day needs
- Develop and present proposals tailored to address each client's specific needs
- Ensure outstanding customer service through regular follow up
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers to secure high quality service and strengthen partnerships with staff, consumers, and their families
- Consistently achieve monthly activity and revenue goals as needed
- Direct service with consumers as needed
- Bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve your goals in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills which enable you to present ideas clearly
- Tenacious and have a desire to grow your industry knowledge as you build your career
- Possess and maintain First Aid and CPR training
- Pass and maintain all required Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) training offerings
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug test
- Possess and maintain a driving record with less than six (6) points
*Ability Matters is an equal opportunity employer and stands committed to affirmative action.