Dish Washer (Springfield)
Nelson's Catering Job Description:
Clean/Sanitize catering equipment, pans, pots and serving ware and utensils as needed by hand using three compartment sanitation system. Restock clean equipment, pots, pans, and utensils in proper location throughout plant. Maintain steady wash pace throughout week. Able to adjust schedule and work more as needed during seasonally heavy load times.
- Must be able to handle large volume of commercial pans, catering equipment, and serving pieces
- Cleaning and attention to detail
- Maintain Positive Attitude
- Willing to take the time to thoroughly clean serving pieces
- Reliable attendance able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Work well in fast paced, high volume commercial kitchen
- Work as part of a team with kitchen and serving staff
- Exhibit good communication skills
- Reliable transportation to/from work (we are not on a bus route)
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift 40 lb repeatedly throughout shift
- Experience working in high volume commercial kitchen preferred
Qualified applicants will be called for a prescreening interview.
Nelson's Catering, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled