There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000 acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
· Coordinates vacation planning, onsite concierge
· Facilitates and ensures consistent communication with the internal teams regarding questions or concerns involving property management and pre-arrival preparations.
· Ensures superior guest service, guest satisfaction and resolutions related to reservation booking and vacation planning.
· Coordinate with and assist all internal teams as needed to ensure a seamless experience for all parties.
· Work with the Residential team to accommodate all special requests and schedule changes.
· Reconcile residence, owner, and guest accounts as scheduled.
· Create a unique experience for each guest with personal touches representative of Moonlight Basin’s values.
· Consistently create positive associate, member, and guest interactions.
· Produce daily reports for housekeeping and maintenance departments.
· Procure reports for residences daily.
· Enter daily reports for each residence.
· Track amenity & welcome basket amenity inventory
· Office Administrative
· Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings
· Conduct pre-arrival inspection and stage home for arrival to include stocking home with groceries
· Conduct in residence arrival check-in with guests
· Daily management of tracking spreadsheets
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Experience in sales and reservations
· Valid driver’s license
· Reliable motor vehicle
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
· Knowledge of the Big Sky area and community activities, dining options, events, etc.
· Ability to influence others
· Exceptional organization skills and strong attention to detail.
· Organization and high level of attention to detail with ability to multitask.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Proficient with communication technology.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to quickly respond to and anticipate the needs of guest and member.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor with all members, guests, and associates.
· Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, chat applications, etc.
· Basic marketing/ sales knowledge
· Honest, respectful, trustworthy, dependable, caring and fun
· Upbeat, positive disposition with genuine “can-do” attitude
· Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
· Experience in POS or Reservations Software
· Experience in CRM Software
· Hospitality Experience
· Computer savvy – able to learn new system/software
Essential Job Functions:
· Must be able to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer.
· Must be able to communicate by various means including but not limited to phone, email, and text.
· Must be able to study and acquire knowledge of all club operations.
· Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
· Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
· Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
· This job requires daily work in the field. You may be required to travel in inclement weather conditions between properties.
· You must be able to lift 50 pounds.
· Position requires sitting, standing, walking, and climbing stairs.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.