All American Home Care
All American Home Care is in need of a full-time bilingual (Spanish and English speaking) Compliance Recording Coordinator/Administrative Assistant.
To be successful in this role the candidate must be computer proficient, have good communication skills, take initiative, have good problem solving skills, and the ability to professionally take calls, transfer calls, and take messages.
Duties of Position
- Basic Administrative Duties
- Listen to Red Flag Calls
- Randomly listen to company calls.
- Performs clerical duties
- Assists other administrative duties as assigned.
- Position may be stressful in terms of meeting deadlines
- May require minimal lifting of office records and printouts
- The ability to utilize a PC, calculator, multi-line telephone and other office equipment
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must speak speak Spanish and English fluently.
- One year of office experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Demonstrates organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Secretarial skills and a polite telephone manner required
- Customer-service oriented
- Healthcare Coverage
- 10 paid vacation days
- Professional Development
- Career Advancement
- Familial Environment
Please visit our website to apply https://myallamericancare.com/careers/
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled