Night Auditor - Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kelowna Airport
If you are looking for a team that brings out the best in each other, a team that has fun and are proud of their work - we want to hear from you!
We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO! This position currently pays $16.35 per hour, plus discounts on Food & Beverage, Hotel stays, and Marina activities at our sister properties!
This is a full time opportunity, working from 32-40 hours per week.
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, and Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport).
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Hilton brands.
- An excellent work environment, with a focus on staff recognition, teambuilding and an atmosphere of growth and development.
- Internal growth and a culture of promotion from within. Supervisor and Management positions open to internal applicants for Four Hotels within Kelowna.
The Night Auditor is a key member of the Front Office Team; reporting to the Night Manager, the Night Auditor is responsible for the overnight operations of the hotel, from 11pm to 7am and will verify the accuracy of guest accounts, balancing charges and revenues, as well as assisting with all aspects of guest services.
- Process all guest check-ins & check-outs by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key
- Enter rewards information and enroll new members
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit
- Contact appropriate departments as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems
- Review shift logs/daily pass on and document pertinent information in the daily pass on
- Count till at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
- Ensures compliance with all Front Office policies, brand standards, online training and procedures
- Operate hotel shuttle in a safe manner in accordance with the Motor Vehicle Act
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class 5 driver’s license an asset
- First Aid certification an asset
- Previous hotel and accounting experience an asset
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with: guests, team members, and management
- Ability to understand and adhere to proper credit and cash handling policies and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.