At Addiction Campuses, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That’s why we are looking for a PRN Housekeeper who will provide clean, sanitary comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for the clients and employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, EPA, State Health Department, etc.
- Plan work schedule for major tasks.
- Damp dust furniture, light fixtures, window sills, etc.
- Empty trash containers daily.
- Wet mop floors in all residents’ rooms and bathrooms daily. Damp mop all corridor floors, lobby, dining areas, and others daily.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers daily.
- Check all vacant rooms daily to keep fresh.
- Clean all air vents.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Wash windows as scheduled.
- Check entire area for spills, water, etc. periodically, especially in residents’ bathrooms.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Operates laundry equipment and cleans all bed and bath linens per established campus guidelines
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company “HEARTBEAT” Values.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- High school diploma preferred.
- Uncompromising service standards
- High attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple cleaning supplies and equipment
- High sense of urgency with developing and delivering quality job
- Extremely high level of integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Ability to take feedback positively and adjust as needed
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age, able to pass a DMV Motor Vehicle Record check, maintain a safe driving record, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the aforementioned assignment.
Addiction Campuses is an equal opportunity employer.
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled