VMware (Automation) Engineer
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated VMware Automation Engineer to become a Full-time employee, located in the United States / Multiple Locations / Remote. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The VMware Automation Engineer will provide technical solutions of VMware products and infrastructures. Components would include a wide variety of VMware products and solutions depending on contract requirements.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for automation and orchestration
- 5-8+ years of related experience
- Experience deploying vRealize Automation (vRA) and vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) and integrating with other VMware products deployed
- Experience working with VMware Cloud Foundation
- Experience automating various tasks using vRealize Automation (vRA) and vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)
- Create Automation Portals and provisioning scripts
- Ability to troubleshoot vRealize Automation (vRA) and vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) issues
- Define and implement efficient end-to-end provisioning of VMs
- Work with application teams to automate the installation of applications and middleware
- Experience utilizing VMware Validated Designs
- Develop and document automated workflows
- Create vRA/vRO workflows that utilize multiple systems/APIs/Languages
- Experience with scripting and automation such as Python, Ansible, PowerCLI, Powershell
- Integration with other public cloud environments E.g., AWS, Azure, Google etc.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
- Creates detailed and professional solution designs, diagrams, and implementation plans for small to large deployments; designs may include transformational IT initiatives such as data centers of the future, virtualization, cloud, infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), anything-as-a-service (XaaS), storage, networking, business continuity, and other solutions as related to the vRealize Automation environment; other documents include as-built and other client knowledge sharing documentation
- VCP-CMA Certification (within two years of current year)
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- US Citizen or Active Secret or Above Security Clearance
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. EINFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.