Experience the reward of maximizing a child's potential!
AOT, Inc. part of the Theraplay Family of Companies, is the leading provider of pediatric, school-based services in southwestern Pennsylvania. We are seeking an exceptional Physical Therapist to work with school-age children for 2 days a week with growth potential for the 2020-21 school year in and around Beaver County. PTA's with direct access license considered. Candidates should be comfortable with delivering services onsite at a school or virtually and adjust as needed.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Direct therapy with students in grades K-12
- Consultation with teachers, other therapists, support staff, and families to facilitate classroom mobility and participation.
- Documentation requirements include data collection, marking period progress updates, yearly IEP revisions; including updated goals and treatment strategies.
- Attendance at IEP meetings is recommended.
- Some travel may be required throughout the school day
· Graduate of an accredited APTA educational program
· Valid Pennsylvania Physical Therapist License
Come and join our comprehensive team of talented therapists, where you will enjoy competitive pay, flexible schedules, collaboration with other professionals, and the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with parents and caregivers. We pride ourselves on our successful mentorship program and the opportunity to offer extensive learning opportunities to both our employees and our clinical students.
- Competitive pay
- 401k plan with company contribution
- Healthcare and dental insurance options
- Paid time off for vacation and sick
- Paid company holidays
- Paid continuing education and ongoing learning opportunities
- Mentorship program
- Opportunity to become a clinical instructor
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc., Children's Therapy Centers and Fleming Therapy. We work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in over 30 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and Northern Virginia. We are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies which is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized
Theraplay, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled