C4 Therapeutics is pioneering a new class of drugs. C4’s technology platform produces small molecule drugs that harness machinery already present in cells to selectively target disease-relevant proteins for degradation. Our approach has the potential to address a broad range of diseases including cancer, infectious disease, and autoimmune disorders.
C4 Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated DMPK Project Team Representative to contribute to the discovery and development of small molecule therapeutics that enable the UPS-mediated degradation of proteins implicated in disease. Reporting to the Director of DMPK, the ideal candidate will be responsible for representing DMPK function on project teams, external and internal ADME data generation, problem-solving, and ongoing nimble integration of the discipline into C4T’s advancing portfolio.
- In this role, the DMPK Representative will work with integrated project teams to co-develop medicinal chemistry strategy and DMPK screening strategy to address in vivo performance issues, through analysis based on in vitro ADME, PK and PK/PD data.
- Selecting and balancing internal data production with external CRO capabilities to ensure high quality and on-time execution of studies.
- Responsible for design, management, analysis and interpretation of ADME, PK, PK/PD studies.
- DMPK data owner and responsible for enabling access to project-specific DMPK data.
- The candidate will be required to generate, analyze and present data and trends, both orally and as written reports.
A Ph.D. in pharmaceutical or related discipline with ≥ 2 year industry experience or a BS/MS in pharmaceutical sciences, analytical chemistry or related disciplines with ≥ 5 years of industry experience in a DMPK setting.
- Technical Expertise
- Extensive knowledge of in-vitro ADME assays for small molecules.
- Experience working as DMPK representative on drug discovery programs.
- Experience in CYP inhibition/induction assays is highly desirable.
- Experience in PK/PD semi-mechanistic modeling is highly desirable.